Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using The Medical Foundation. Please be aware that by using this service you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The Medical Foundation reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as needed. All modifications will be effective immediately upon posting.
- You understand and agree that The Medical Foundation does not provide medical advice, and that your tests will not diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or condition. Our service provides you with your medical information in a format you can easily share with the healthcare provider of your choice.
- You agree that the information you submit to The Medical Foundation is truthful and accurate.
- You will keep your password information and security questions confidential.
- You will use the The Medical Foundation website for its intended use.
- You understand that The Medical Foundation accounts are only for adults of 18 years or older, and confirm that you are 18 years or older before attempting to create an account.
- You understand that test results can sometimes be inaccurate through no fault of The Medical Foundation.
- You will not copy information found on the Medical Foundation website nor use it illegally.
- You understand that you must provide a method of payment before you complete the laboratory testing.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Medical Foundation, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement by you.